- 6 buns, 1Poundpork, 1/2 Poundbeef, 10 Ritz crackers, 3T milk, salt, basil, 6Ounces prosciutto, 6Ounces trugole cheese, mayo, balsamic vinegar, garlic butter, butter lettuce, and tomato.
- Mix meat with pulverized crackers, milk, and herbs.
- Grill to rare, salt, wrap in prosciutto and return to grill.
- Flip and add cheese to melt.
- Meat should be medium to medium well done.
- Grill buns hard with garlic butter browning them.
- Add mayo to top bun and balsamic to bottom. Stack with butter lettuce, tomato, and serve.