- 1Poundlean ground beef
- 1/2 Cup portabella mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Teaspoon pepper
- 2 Teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 6 slices red onion, sliced thinly
- 6 slices tomato
- 2 TablespoonsKC Masterpiece BBQ sauce, original
- 1/2 Cup gargonzola cheese
- 2 Tablespoonsbutter, softened
- In a bowl combine ground beef, chopped mushrooms, salt, pepper, seafood and mix until incorporated. Form into 6 patties and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium heat, add a little olive oil to the pan and cook patties for 4 minutes on each side.
- While the patties are resting make the gargonzola mixture. In a bowl mix softened butter with crumbled gargonzola cheese.
- Apply mayo to both sides of potato bun and layer patty, a dollop of kc BBQ sauce, tomato, onion and top with gargonzola mixture.