Hosting a Party on Game Day? Score Big with a Super Pink Moscato Punch Bowl
Wine Varietal: Moscato
We love football for more reasons than one. Not only is the sport a beloved all-American pastime, but it’s a great reason to gather friends and family together for an afternoon fun, food and plenty of cheering. If you’re planning on hosting a party during the most anticipated Sunday of the football season, then you won’t want to miss out on this winning cocktail recipe.
Our Super Pink Moscato Punch Bowl serves a crowd—and keeps them coming back at every quarter. Made with our deliciously sweet
Sutter Home Pink Moscato, this cocktail scores big with everyone, no matter which team they’re rooting for. Serve with peanut butter
and chocolate snack mix to complement the punch’s sweetness with a bit of saltiness. I’s a deliciously delightful way to make fun-filled memories on game day.
Super Pink Moscato Punch Bowl Batch Recipe Ingredients (Serves 8-10):
- 1 bottle of Sutter Home Pink Moscato
- 3 lemons (juiced)
- 2 lemons (sliced)
- 1 pink grapefruit (sliced, then halved)
- 2 cups pink grapefruit juice (no sugar added; recommend Indian River)
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1 package rosemary
Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- To make simple syrup, heat 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar over medium heat in a small sauce pan until sugar fully dissolves. Be sure water does not come to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In punch bowl or pitcher, mix 1 bottle of Sutter Home Pink Moscato, cooled simple syrup, juice from 3 lemons, and pink grapefruit juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Before serving, add slices from 2 lemons and 1 pink grapefruit, mix gently with sparkling water.
- Pour over ice, garnish with remaining lemon slices, add a sprig of rosemary, and enjoy!
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Snack Mix Recipe Ingredients:
- 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
Melt chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, then stir in the peanut butter until smooth. Remove from heat and add cereal. Stir to coat evenly. Pour sugar into a large plastic bag along with the cereal and shake until coated. Serve and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, then try our Honeycrisp Apple Sangria. Sangrias are party pleasers, too! https://www.sutterhome.com/wine-and-life-blog/wine-cocktails/honeycrisp-a…