- -Use 85% lean (min.) hamburger (for 6 patties)
- -Up to a 2″ thick patty, 4 to 5″ dia. (max)
- -Fine to coarse freshly ground pepper to preference, 1 tablespoon (per batch)
- – Steak Sauce, appx. 6 level Teaspoons. (per batch)
- -Garlic pwdr., 1/3rd teaspoon. (per pattie)
- -Dried Chop Onion, 1 teaspoon (per pattie)
- -Enough Pepper Jack cheese sticks for the batch, then cut off 1/4″ to 3/8″ from a stick, then quarter/or finer for each patty( (adjust the hotness, per preference, per patty).
- -Put thawed hamburger into a mixing container.
- -Put the batch ingredients in and hand mix each batch ingredient separately, then divide equally for each pattie.
- -When mixing “non-batch” ingredients, you can then adjust each ingredient to preference for each patty (prior to frying/grilling).