Fruit Infusions Strawberry Blood Orange Shooters
Wine Varietal: Strawberry Blood Orange
- 24-30 Large strawberries
- 1 box strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup SHW Strawberry Blood Orange Fruit Infusions wine
- 1-2 Limes
- Melon baller
- Small baster
- Balancing the strawberry on its side, parallel to the cutting board at the point where it is widest, cut off the top.
- Still holding it the same way, cut off a tiny part of the strawberry’s bottom tip so the berry can stand upright. Make sure not to cut off too much or you’ll create a hole at the bottom. Repeat with all strawberries.
- Using a melon baller or small measuring spoon, carefully scoop out the insides of the strawberries.
- Put strawberries on a baking sheet and dry them a little with a paper towel.
- Combine Jell-O mix with 3/4 cup boiling water and stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve.
- Stir Fruit Infusions wine into the Jell-O mixture.
- Using a small baster put Jell-O/booze mixture into strawberry cups. Fill them up as much as possible, because Jell-O shrinks when it solidifies.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Wet the sides of the strawberry with lime or water, roll in sugar, and garnish with lime wedge.