Cranberry Pound Cake Parfait
Wine Varietal: Chardonnay
- l leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 store-bought pound cake
- 1 ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- ½ cup mascarpone
To make the mascarpone cream, place the cream, mascarpone, and icing sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Cut the cake into 1-inch x 1-inch cubes and place half of the cake cubes at the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Cover the pound cake with the mascarpone cream.
- Top with the leftover cranberry sauce.
- Pair it with Sutter Home Chardonnay