Bison Blue Boy
- Bison meat
- Applewood bacon
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Spicy BBQ sauce
- Red onion
- Roma tomato
- Butter leaf lettuce
- Mix meat with 2 cloves of garlic crushed add salt and pepper to taste
- Mix gently as to not over work the meat.
- Set aside
- Preheat oven to 350 and place bacon on a saucepan and cook for approximately 17 minutes
- Take a cast iron skillet over medium heat and place palm sized burgers into pan cook for 4 minutes per side until outside is golden and meat is medium rare.
- Plate with bun and condiments