- 1Poundground beef (90% lean 10% fat)
- 1Poundground bacon
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 pineapple, sliced and core
- 2 Teaspoon salt
- 2Teaspoon pepper
- 2 Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoonskings Hawaiian sweet pineapple barbeque sauce
- 6 butter lettuce leaves
- 6 tomato slices
- 2 Tablespoonsbutter, softened
- In a bowl combine meats and spices, form into patties and chill 1 hour.
- Heat a cast iron pan on medium, and cook patties for 4 minutes on each side.
- While the patties are resting, brush brioche buns with butter and toast in cast iron pan.
- To assemble the burger follow these layers, bottom bun, patty, dollop of barbeque sauce, tomato, onion, and lettuce, top with top bun and enjoy!