Are You Tryin’ To Kill Me!?
- Ground beef
- 1 small Spanish onion diced
- 3 TablespoonsHot sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne
- pinch Black pepper
- Teaspoon Worcestershire
- pinch Salt
- jalapenos for topping
- Jack cheese for topping
- Small sized burger buns white
- Blue cheese dressing – optional
- In a large bowl add 1/2 pound of ground beef, One small Spanish onion, diced, 3 tablespoons hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, pinch of black pepper, Teaspoon of Worcestershire, pinch of salt.
- Mix well.
- Divide patties into small thin flat squares. press aprox. 1/2 inch larger than size of small burger bun. (really thin)
- Cook burgers, then place on baking sheet add jalapenos add jack cheese to melt and slightly toast.
- Lightly butter burger buns and set on oven rack till toasty.
- Pile three patties oozing with cheese into bun.
- Served with your choice of fries, and some of my friends like a little blue cheese dressing to cut the heat.
- Prepare for Delicious heat, and keep a phone handy for that 911 call if your mouth catches fire!