Party Guests Will Love These DIY Wine Glass Charms
At Sutter Home, we’re true advocates of big dinner parties, get-togethers with friends and large family gatherings. Sharing old stories and catching up on new ones while you drink and dine with loved ones is, in our opinion, one of the most enjoyable things life has to offer.
With every guest undoubtedly comes a wine glass, and with everyone gathered around there are bound to be a few mixups. Here’s where this fun-yet-practical DIY project comes in: by creating these personalized wine glass charms, you can designate a glass per guest to avoid playing a who’s who of barware. Not to mention, the unique, hand-crafted look adds a heartfelt touch to your tablescape.
What you’ll need to get started:
- Sutter Home Wine Corks
- 25mm 2/4 inch Beading Hoops (21 gauge)
- Eye Pin Screws
- Beads, pendants, or charms
Here’s how to make your wine charms:
- Using a sharp knife and a cutting board, carefully cut the cork into ¼ inch discs.
- Find the center the cork disc, and screw in an eye pin screw to the top.
- Take a beading hoop, add your Sutter Home cork charm, along with any other beads or charms that you would like to use.