Game Day Hummus Board
- 1 package of pita bread
- 2-10 oz. containers of hummus
- 1 English cucumber, cubed
- 1/4 cup of feta crumbles
- 1/4 cup of large pitted olives, sliced
- Parsley to garnish
- Start by cutting full pieces of pita bread into triangles (you can get 6-8 wedges per full pita) and drizzle with olive oil. Then, bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Scoop hummus onto a large board and use a spoon to create a football size in the middle, like in the photo. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add sliced olives and cucumber in the middle. Then, add crumbled feta on the top.
- Garnish with chopped parsley around the football shape hummus.
- Then, add toasted pita points to the hummus board and it’s ready to serve.