Enjoy Our Sutter Home for Hope Blackberry Lemonade Cocktail
We’re deep into berry season and it’s marvelous. Our blackberry and pomegranate cocktail’s tang and lemon zest is deliciously sweetened with our Sutter Home White Zin’s light and refreshing melon and strawberry flavors.
You’ll get lost in its ruby hue and mouthwatering flavors. Enjoy with good company as a pre-dinner cocktail or with your significant other on a Saturday night in.
What You Need:
- 2 cups White Zin
- 10-12 Blackberries
- 2 oz Lemon Juice
- 2 oz Simple syrup
- 1 cup Pomegranate juice
- 2 cups Club or lemon lime soda
- Lemon slices and blackberries for garnish
How to Mix (makes two):
- In a glass or mixer, muddle a handful of blackberries and mix in pomegranate juice, lemon juice, simple syrup and Sutter Home White Zin.
- Grab two glasses and fill with ice.
- Strain the blackberry lemonade mixture evenly between both glasses.
- Top it off with club soda or make it sweeter with lemon lime soda.
- Garnish with blackberries and lemon slices.
- And enjoy!