Celebrate the Holidays with this Festive Autumn Harvest Heirloom Salad
The fall harvest brings a colorful bouquet of squash, root vegetables, and luscious greens. We’ve combined all these wonderful fresh foods with cheese, nuts, and grains in this incredible Autumn Harvest Heirloom Salad. Whether your veggies are farm-to-table or homegrown, this hearty dish will make you think that you’ve captured fall in your bowl.
It’s easy to fresh-pick all the essentials you want when tossing together this bright, and colorful Autumn Harvest Salad. Once you have, pair it with our Sutter Home Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc — and embrace the glorious taste of fall.
What you’ll need:
- 6 – 10 Heirloom Tomatoes
- 2 Radishes
- 1 Squash
- 1 or 2 cups of salted pumpkin seeds, depending on your preference
- Pepper for taste
Recipe for Sutter Home Autumn Harvest Heirloom Salad:
- Rinse spinach and arugula and add to a large salad bowl.
- Slice heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella, and radishes, then add to the bowl.
- Set your oven or toaster oven to 300 degrees and bake chopped squash for 10 minutes, or until they’re lightly brown.
- Add the roasted squash to the salad.
- Sprinkle salted pumpkin seeds and pepper on top of the salad.
- Mix, and serve with a chilled glass of Sutter Home Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc.
Who knew a salad could be so satisfying?
Hears another quick and easy recipe you may enjoy: https://www.sutterhome.com/crunchy-cheddar-onion-chicken-is-your-recipe-for-easy-good-eats-2/