10 wonderful ways to invite in the New Year
Here is something so empowering and rejuvenating about starting off the new year with true goals. We all have them.So let’s toss out the old and welcome in the new. Let’s make promises to ourselves that we actually want to keep. Let’s invite our friends and family to join us in achieving some of our goals. Hey, the more, the merrier. Here are 10 refreshing ways to start the new year off with a bang.
- Reconnect with old friends and family who may be more than a stones throw away .
- Try something completely new and out of your comfort zone.
- Give in to your weekly thoughts about getting healthy-physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Plan regular date nights/family nights with your spouse/children.
- Do something that brings out your inner creative self.
- Connect with a friend over a glass of wine.
- Put smart phones aside and try a technology “cleanse.”
- Let go of a painful past experience and focus on the now.
- Stop worrying about what others think of you.
- Be kinder to people—you never know what hardships they are facing.
Finally check off everything on that to-do list so it becomes a do-nothing list for a change.