It’s almost that special time of summer, when families are reunited for the long holiday weekend, the days are hot (but the grill is hotter), and the nights are cool, calm, and breezy.
This year, celebrate the season’s blessings with friends, family, and Sutter Home by hosting a good ol’ fashioned, all-American backyard barbecue for the 4th of July. Enjoy classics like burgers and hotdogs with loved ones while bonding over backyard games and sipping on Sutter Home Sangria. Ultimately, this joyous event is all about making memories that will last well beyond summer.
To kick off the July 4th fun, follow our checklist below:
- Set up picnic tables and lawn games for all-day fun.
- Serve a summery sangria made with Sutter Home.
- Fire up the grill and cook classic burgers, hot dogs, and corn on the cob.
- Have guests bring homemade sides like potato salad, macaroni salad. and more.
- Grab sparklers and small fireworks to keep the celebrations going after sunset.