Wickedly Fun Ways to Transform Your Sutter Home Wine Bottles This Halloween
From tricks and treats to hauntingly fun decor, Halloween has an undeniable way of bringing out our youthful spirits. This year, channel your inner ghoul and get witch-crafty with these creepy-crawly, upcycled, homemade Halloween designs that use Sutter Home wine bottles.
Conjure your creative side by experimenting with spooky motifs — whether you opt for spider webs, skeletons, or witches, there’s no denying this homemade project is a wickedly fun way to get in the holiday mood. It’s scary how easy it is to conjure these designs, yet everyone who sees them will be dying to know how they, too, can make something so eerily boo-tiful.
- 1 Sutter Home Wine Bottle (empty, cleaned and label removed)
- 1 Tube Black Craft Paint (good for glass)
- 1 Tube White Craft Paint (good for glass)
- 1 Pencil
- 1 Flat Paint Brush, Approx. size 12
- 1 Round Paint Brush, Approx. size 81 Bottle Clear Coat Spray (optional)
- Upcycle your Sutter Home Wine Bottle.
- Rinse and remove label.
- Using the flat paint brush, paint two coats of black around bottle, starting below neck to base. Let dry.
- Use pencil to sketch your spider web, then using your rounded paint brush, retrace web with white paint. Let dry.
- Last spray with clear coat to protect, optional.
- Happy Halloween from Sutter Home.
Want to whip up another wine bottle masterpiece? Get creative with these homemade Sutter Home Firefly Bottles.