Take a Mini Moment With Our White Zin Mini Bottle Face Mask
It’s been a long week. Whether you’re spending all day at the office, ensuring everyone makes it to school on time, or both, it’s important to take a moment just for you. These moments are essential to power us through the week and appreciate all the little things life has to offer – and, better yet, you can experience it all in just 15 minutes.
We’ve found the perfect DIY wine-based face mask to give yourself a brief break from the real world. It only takes a few minutes to make and will provide a much-needed sigh of relaxation. Our Sutter Home White Zinfandel functions as the perfect ingredient to get the most out of your wine mask. What could be better than some quick spa-and-wine time in the comfort of your own home?
What You’ll Need:
- 2 tbsp. Sutter Home White Zin
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. white or brown sugar
- ½ tbsp. aloe vera
How to Make:
- Warm the honey in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together until it’s evenly mixed.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Apply to your face and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse and relax.