Sutter Home White Wine Margarita
Some people love red wine, some people love white wine, and of course, when it’s party time, most people enjoy both. That’s why it’s great to have a selection of red and white on hand. Better yet, have a nice selection of both kinds of wine cocktails flowing to keep things interesting.
Plus, this way, no matter what kind of food you’re serving, there will
always be the right wine cocktail recipe to match the right dish recipe. This Sutter Home White Wine Margarita from Cyd Converse is another great choice. So between the recipe for Cyd’s Sutter Home Pinot Noir Classic Red Wine Sangria we recently shared and this one, there’ll certainly be something for everyone.
- 1 bottle Sutter Home Pinot Grigio
- 2 cups limeade
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup triple sec
- 4 limes, sliced
- 2 cups water
- Sea salt
- Pour Sutter Home Pinot Grigio into a large pitcher.
- Add limeade, orange juice, triple sec and water, then stir to combine well.
- Add the lime slices and stir again.
- Serve over ice in a salt-rimmed glass and garnish with additional fresh lime slices.