Strawberry-Lime Moscato Punch: Start the Week off With a Summer Splash
It’s Moscato Monday, and we’re very excited to make this the day that we kick off our new Sutter Home “Summer Sipper” Wine Cocktail series, starting with this refreshingly-sweet Strawberry-Lime Moscato Punch.
Creating this so ready for summer Strawberry-Lime Moscato Punch with Sutter Home, is as laid-back as a lazy day on the beach. It makes the perfect instant getaway for yourself, or for when getting together with friends and family. Summer’s just days away, so dive in, and make the biggest splash you can!
STRAWBERRY-LIME MOSCATO PUNCH
- Prep time: 5 min.
- Total time: 5 min.
- Recipe type: Cocktail
- Serves: 8
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 1.5 liter of Sutter Home MoscatoWine
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 c strawberries, diced plus 1 c strawberries sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 2 liters of lemon-lime soda
How to prepare:
- Place 1 c of diced strawberries and 1/4 c of limeade in a blender and puree
- Run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds
- Pour into a pitcher
- Add remaining limeade and Sutter Home MoscatoWine into the pitcher
- Garnish with strawberry and lime slices
- Chill in fridge
- When ready to serve top each glass with lemon-lime soda