Shrimp Fajitas + Sutter Home White Zinfandel — Friday Never Tasted So Good
Prep Time | 20 Minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
Wine Varietal: White Zinfandel
Nothing makes fish Friday with family feel as good as when it’s homemade and paired with our Sutter Home White Zinfandel. We hope you enjoy!
One Pan Shrimp Fajitas Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 small red onion sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder (optional for spice)
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 limes
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro for garnish
- Tortillas, warmed
One Pan Shrimp Fajitas Directions:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt, pepper, and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on a baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze juice from a fresh lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve in warm tortillas with Sutter Home White Zinfandel.