Brighten Your Day with our Citrus Pomegranate Salad and Sutter Home Pinot Noir
Prep Time | 5-10 Minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
Wine Varietal: Pinot Noir
It’s a great time of year to get creative with all kinds of fresh-picked fruit and salad fixings that represent the season.
Take this recipe for our Citrus-Pomegranate Salad. The homemade dressing is sweet and tangy and topped with pomegranate seeds. Pair with our Sutter Home Pinot Noir and they’ll toast the host!
- 2 navel oranges
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 2 tangerines
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon sugar, to taste
For the Citrus Vinaigrette, Optional
- 2 lemons, juiced and deseeded
- 3 tablespoons Sutter Home Pinot Noir
- Carefully slice the peel off the citrus. Cut the citrus into slices and carefully pop out any seeds. Arrange the citrus on a platter and sprinkle with sugar. Top with pomegranate seeds.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the vinaigrette and drizzle on top of the salad and serve immediately.