Honeycrisp Apple Sangria
There’s nothing tricky about this treat. Adults, you too can indulge this Halloween with a glass or two of Spooky Honeycrisp Apple Sangria. Made with in-season apples and Sutter Home wine, this recipe is sweet, refreshing, perfectly spiced—and hauntingly delicious.
Original recipe written by Kimberly Sneed for the A Night Owl blog.
- 1 bottle of Sutter Home white wine, preferably Moscato or Pinot Grigio
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup caramel syrup
- 4 apples, chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Chill your white wine and sparkling apple cider.
- Once cold, mix together wine and cider, and add ¼ cup caramel syrup.
- Chop approximately 4 apples into small cubes and add to Sangria.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.