Crunchy Cheddar Onion Chicken Is Your Recipe for Easy Good Eats
How do we end a busy day on an easy note? Let’s start by not thinking the only answer is to settle for a quick frozen meal.
We deserve real food with fresh ingredients to reward ourselves and our family after a long and winding hard day. That’s why we’re sharing this delicious winner of a chicken dinner recipe, which features crunchy fried onions and cheddar cheese. Plus it pairs delightfully with our refreshing Sutter Home Pinot Grigio.
This recipe gives us more than great taste and savory flavors: it also gives us time back in our evenings to spend with the people (and wine) who we love.
Cheddar Onion Chicken Ingredients:
- 2 cups of Your favorite cheddar fried onions, crushed
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose flour
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together the flour and your favorite cheddar fried onions.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
- Flatten the chicken breast, then dip them into the egg to get a nice even coating.
- Coat with French Fried Onions on both sides and then place in a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Relax, unwind, and uncork your evening.
Need ideas for an easy dessert? Check this recipe out.