Classic Red Wine Sangria With Sutter Home Pinot Noir Wine
What could be more fun than making your party guests smile with a selection of deliciously fresh made wine cocktails? Well, Cyd Converse has recipes to do just that. Why not start off by making a batch of her refreshingly festive, easy-to-make, Classic Red Wine Sangria? It’s in a class all by itself. Just slice up a bunch of fresh, juicy plums and oranges, then add Sutter Home Pinot Noir. Its rich layers of ripe berry flavors, violet scents, and hint of spice make it one of Cyd’s favorite fruit-forward blends to complete her homemade Classic Red Wine Sangria.
CYD & SUTTER HOME RED WINE SANGRIA (Serves 6-8 people):
- 1 bottle Sutter Home Pinot Noir
- 3 cups orange juice
- 4 plums, sliced
- 4 oranges, sliced
- Add sliced plums and oranges to a large pitcher.
- Add Sutter Home Pinot Noir, orange juice and Amaretto and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish 8oz. glassware or 8oz. cups with orange and/or lemon slices.