4th of July DIY Wine Glasses for an All-American Toast
You’ll feel a sense of pride when cheering this great holiday with your own spirited, hand-painted DIY wine glasses filled with your favorite Sutter Home wine. Perfect for a Fourth of July party, this crafty project channels your patriotic spirit while adding a whimsical touch to the day’s celebrations.
Made using red, white, and blue acrylic paint, these DIY glasses are a fun addition to picnics and dinner parties alike. Best of all, guests will cherish the time and good ol’ American spirit you’ll bring to this very special time together. To get started, follow our quick-and-easy directions below.
Supplies you’ll need for your DIY July Fourth wine glasses:
- Wine glasses
- Acrylic paint
- Wax or parchment paper
- Baking tray
How to make to them:
- Prepare your glassware for painting by washing and letting them dry completely.
- Apply small amounts of paint to a paper plate or painter’s palette for easy painting.
- Dip your paintbrush or sponge into the paint and design your glass however you’d like.
- We recommend painting one color at a time and allowing the color to dry before adding the next color onto the glassware.
- Once you’ve finished painting and your paint has dried completely, grab your baking tray and lay a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper on top of the tray.
- Place your wine glasses on the baking tray and place the tray into the oven.
- Turn on the oven and set it to 350 degrees.
- Bake the wineglasses for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn off the oven and allow the glassware to cool in the oven for another hour.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let the glasses cool completely before use.
Happy Fourth of July!
Red, white, and blue.
Why does our flag
Mean so much to you?
Share why you love America in the comments below!