Fiesta in a Glass: The Cinco de Mayo Moscato Margarita
This Cinco de Mayo, whip up a fresh-squeezed cocktail the whole fiesta will enjoy. Our Moscato Margarita combines the tart, lip-smacking goodness of fresh limes with Sutter Home Moscato’s deliciously sweet flavor profile. Blended together with crushed ice, this margarita is a refreshing treat that friends and family will all enjoy.
A bonus to enjoying this ahh-inducing drink? National Moscato Day is on the horizon (May 9, to be exact), so you can celebrate both occasions with an extra dose of deliciousness.
- 6 oz. Sutter Home Moscato
- 10-12 limes, freshly squeezed
- Crushed ice
- Coarse salt (optional)
- In a blender, add Sutter Home Moscato and lime juice.
- Add crushed ice until pitcher is almost full. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses (salt-rimmed, if you like) and garnish with a lime wedge.
If you like this, then try our Strawberry Lime Moscato Punch: http://www.sutterhome.com/wine-and-life-blog/wine-cocktails/strawberry-l...