DIY Mini S’more Pots Bring Summer Fun To Your Backyard
Summer is the time for evenings spent with friends and family gathered around the campfire, sharing stories, and enjoying s’mores. However, most of us don’t have the time or the know-how to build a campfire in our own backyard. That’s why we’re so excited about our DIY S’mores Potters! Now, you can enjoy great company as well as a classic delicious treat any night of the week right in your own backyard.
The next time you want to make your summer nights sweeter, our DIY S’mores Potters are a quick and easy way to bring everyone together. Don’t forget to add Sutter Home wine to the mix for a fun and memorable summer night!
Here’s what you’ll need for the DIY S’mores Potters:
- A couple of 6- to 8-inch heat resistant terra cotta pots.
- Bag of new charcoal, though you’ll only need a handful of coals. long charcoal starting lighter.
- Roll of quality of aluminum foil. (Note: If you have well made, heat resistant terra cotta pots you may not need to foil. However, it still can help to use some so the marshmallows don’t drip onto the bottom of the pot.)
- Your own s’mores roasting stick. You can also use wire hangers. just heat the very tip of the ends in the flame before putting a marshmallow on it.
Here’s what you’ll need for the s’mores:
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate bars
Here’s how you make s’mores:
- Stick the marshmallow on a skewer
- Hold the marshmallow over the flame until it has browned
- Take the marshmallow off of the skewer (it will be hot!)
- Sandwich the marshmallow between two squares of graham crackers and some of the chocolate bar.
See how easy that was?
For another sweet treat, check out our Zucchini cookie recipe: http://bit.ly/2upKsNj