Declaring 2011 the Sutter Home Summer!
Today officially marks the first day of summer: it's the longest day of the year and here in Napa, the one of the hottest so far! We'd like to declare the Summer of 2011 to be the Sutter Home Summer!
We have a wine for every summer occasion, we're running Build a Better Burger (don't forget to enter!), we're offering 100 Days of Burgers, complete with recipes, and we've launched 100 Days of Summer on our Facebook page. There's something for everyone!
Here are some fun summer activities & wine pairings:
- Sutter Home Moscato & lounging poolside
- Sutter Home Sweet White & playing cards with your family
- Sutter Home Sweet Red (try it chilled!) & planting a garden
- Sutter Home Merlot & picking blackberries
- Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon & grilling the perfect burger
- Sutter Home White Zinfandel & learning a family recipe
(Click on the links above to learn more about each varietal in a cool video!)
Cheers to this Sutter Home Summer! May it be your best summer so far.