Plates & Palate: Find Your Next Food & Wine Pairing
Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or are in the mood for a delicious meal at home, the perfect wine pairing can take food from drab to fab. Break out the wine glasses, take down the good china and start your grocery lists because we’ve gathered up our 5 favorite recipes from Pinterest and added a wine pairing suggestion for each.
- Quinoa Salad with Pears, Baby Spinach and Chick Peas in a Maple Vinaigrette from Gluten-Free Goddess. Pair with Sutter Home Chardonnay and save the leftover salad for lunch!
- Vanilla Stuffed Strawberry Cupcakes from That Skinny Chick Can Bake. Pair with Sutter Home White Zinfandel for a delectable dessert.
- Mini Crab, Spinach, and Mushroom Tarts from Evil Shenanigans. Pair with Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc and serve as an appetizer.
- Warm Pasta Salad with Italian Turkey Sausage from Fitness Magazine. Pair with Sutter Home White Merlot and enjoy each veggie-filled bite.
- Mushroom-Garlic Pizza from Better Homes and Gardens. Pair with Sutter Home Merlot and dig in!
Do you have any wine and food pairings that are a total hit? We’d love to add them to our Food & Wine Pairing Pinterest board!