Many of us want to add a rustic look to our home décor but don’t want to pay a fortune or spend hours learning how to break down wooden pallets. That’s what makes this project so wonderful. This DIY reclaimed wood wine rack is about as easy as they come, yet the end product rivals that found in any high-end shop.
Your vineyard-chic wine rack is sure to catch the attention of your guests.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A single board of reclaimed wood
- Curtain pulls
- Screws (typically come with the curtain pulls)
- Screwdriver or drill
- Chalk paint
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Once you’ve found your piece of reclaimed wood, sand lightly and remove any sharp pieces of wood or other materials.
- If you’d like to stain or paint your reclaimed wood, do it now and wait for the wood to dry completely before moving to the next step.
- On your board, measure out where you’d like to attach the curtail pulls.
- With your drill, make holes where the curtail pulls will be attached.
- Screw the curtain pulls to the board.
- You can also personalize your wine rack with chalkboard paint.
- Let dry and place in a location where it can lean against a wall.
Now, sit back and admire your craftsmanship with a glass of Sutter Home wine.
Get use out of your old wine bottles with this great craft: http://bit.ly/2y1fhpV