Wine Varietal: Zinfandel
People are starting to eat more spicy foods, this is a great and juicy burger and very easy to make.
6 fresh jalapenos (large)
3Lbs Ground Chuck
1/2 cup Lousianna hot sauce
1/2 tsp kosker salt
1 tsp black pepper, ground
1 tbsp garlic powder
2 large raw onions (vandalia if possible)sliced
1/2 cup Kraft spicy mayo
12 slices pepper jack cheese
6 onion kaiser rolls, lightly grilled
1. mix all dry ingredants into the ground beef
2. mix the hot sauce into the beef and form 6 large patties
3. Roast jalapenos on grill as you cook the burgers
4. when peppers are chared place them in a plastic bag to get the skins off
5. cook burgers med. rare
6. slice onions and start to build burger
7. layer as follows, mayo on top bun, then raw onion, then take burger and place roasted pepper on top and then cheese on top of peppers. place on bun and enjoy.
Layers as follows from top to bottom:
bun, mayo, onion, cheese, peppers, meat, bottom bun…
Of course I will need cooking utensils, plastic bags and so forth.