RECIPES: Recipe Details
The 'Napa-Gilroy' Burger
Napa Valley creates the best wines in the world and Gilroy, Calif. is the garlic capital of the world. Garlic adds an explosive flavor to any burger while Sutter Home's red Zinfandel makes burgers extra juicy.
1. 8 oz. 81% lean chuck
2. 1 tablespoon Sutter Home Zinfandel
3. 2 thinly sliced cloves of garlic
4. one tablespoon crumpled feta cheese
5. one Kaiser roll
6. garnish with tomato lettuce onion
1. preheat grill high 2. mix wine, garlic, cheese 3. gas grill preferred but charcoal okay 4. cook one side of burger patty on grill 2 mins then turn 45 degrees for additional 2 mins (salt and pepper to taste) 5. flip burger (salt and pepper to taste) and add mixture 6. cook until cheese melted 7. grill bun for one minute 8. Voila!
Gilroy, California has the best garlic Less lean beef creates more of a flame-broiled flavor.