RECIPES: Recipe Details
Tantie's Sutter Wine Burgers
You may use ground meat of a variety of fat contents but ideally it should not be more or less than 15%.
For EACH POUND of 85% lean hamburger meat mix and blend in the following:
(1) One egg (wisked);
(2) One Tablespoon of Bar B Que sauce of your choice;
(3) One tablespoon of chives;
(4) One tablespoon of worstershire sauce;
(5) 1/4 cup progresso Italian Seasoning;
(6) 1/4 cup SUTTER HOME red wine of choice;
(7) 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of Low Salt Cajun Seasoning .
Mix the wisked egg into the meat thoroughly. Next, in a seperate small bowl add all the other ingredients 2 though 7. Mix them and the wine thoroughly and then knead this liquid with seasonings into the pound of meat that has already been mixed together with the wisked egg. Let meat stand for 10-30 minutes in a cool spot prior to making into patties and grilling.