RECIPES: Recipe Details
Tangy Bee Burger
This burger is more sweet than tangy, it intermingles honey, mustard & onions creating a taste that explodes in your mouth. You can't eat just one!!
1) 3/4 cup Honey Mustard & Onion pretzels
2) 3/4 cup Original French Fried Onions
3)1/3 cup Sutter Home Pinot Noir wine
4)3 tbs. Grey Poupon Deli Mustard
5)1/4 cup clover honey
6) 1 clove crushed garlic
7)1 tsp. kosher salt
8) 1/2 tsp. crushed black pepper
9) 2 lbs. ground beef
- vegetable oil to grease grill rack
10) 6 sour dough rolls
11) 6 tbs. Grey Poupon Deli Mustard for topping
12) 6 tbs. mayonnaise
13) 1 additional cup of Fried Onions for topping
- Pre-heat gas grill on med-high heat. - Place pretzels and 3/4 cup Frenches onions into food processor and finely chop. Place into large bowl. - Add wine, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper to bowl, mix well. - Mix in beef. - Seperate and shape into 6 burgers. - Brush grill with veg. oil. - Grill burgers 3-5 minutes on each side for medium doneness. - During last minute of grilling time, place rolls face down on grill, toasting only the inside of the roll. - Place burgers on roll and top each one with 1 tsp. of mustard, 1 tsp. of mayo and some Frenches onions.
This recipe also makes a delicious meat loaf.