RECIPES: Recipe Details
Spring Burger With Creamy Avocado Ginger Sauce
3 lbs ground Sirloin
1/4 Cup Worchestershire
2 Vadalia Onions
3 Roma tomatoes
1 bunch Arugula
6 ounces Procuitto
2 Hass Avocados
8 oz Mascrapone Cheese
1 inch fresh Ginger Root
1 Tablespoon Honey
6 Mint leaves
1/4 Teaspoon Cayanne Pepper
1 clove Garlic
Juice of one large Lime
1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked White Pepper
6 Whole Grain Kaiser Buns
Salt and Pepper for seasoning
1. Mince the jalepenos and add to beef along with Worchestershire.
2. Form into 1/2 pound patties slightly bigger and flatter than desired finished product.
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Set aside and let rest on some wax paper
1. Add to a food processor the Avocado, Mascropone, Ginger, Garlic, Cayanne, Honey, Mint, Lime juice, Salt, and White Pepper.
2. Pulse until mixture is smooth
3. Transfer to sealable container and refrigerate until ready to use.
-Slice the tomatoes 1/4 inch thick and lightly salt each side and set a side
-Slice the onion in 1/4 inch full circles and set aside
-Clean the arugula and set aside to drain
1. Grill the burgers on Med High 4 minutes per side
2. Grill the Onion slices the until brown on the edges
3. When burgers are done, set them aside to rest and get the buns ready.
4.Spread 1 tablespoon on sauce on the top half of the bun.
5. then add about 4 pieces of arugula, then 4 rings of onion, then 3 slices of tomato, and 1 ounce of procuitto.
6. Put the beef patty on all of this and add the bottom of the bun.
It should taste very fresh and remind you of spring. Hope you like it.