RECIPES: Recipe Details
Red(neck), White & Blue Burger
Ya know you're a redneck if............. ................ya can follow them there here directions.
* 1 & 1/2 lbs. of 15% fat beef burger
* 8 oz. blue cheese crumbled (not sliced ya'll)
* 2 tbsp. of what's-that-here sauce (aka worcestershire sauce)
* 2 shallots minced real tiny
* 3 medium walla walla onions sliced into thin rings (don't forget your goggles)
* 1 lb. crimini mushrooms thinly sliced
* 1 & 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt
* 1 & 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked pepper
* 6 pub style buns (beer not included)
* 12 tbsp. of mayonaise
* 6 butterleaf lettuce leaves (minus the bugs)
* cooking spray
* vegetable oil for grill
In a vegetable grill pan (ya know the kind with holes that ya can put on the bbq) throw in those onjions & mushruns. Spray um down real good with that cook spray & sprinkle on about 1/2 tsp. each of that there salt & pepper. Grill until they're itty bitty (about 1/2 pass a monkey's woops - bout 30 minutes) Stir them there puppies bout every 5 minutes and spray again with that yummy cook spray. In a large empty margarine container (or whatever large vessel ya got lyin round) slap in that there ground up cow, mix in 4 oz. of that there moldy cheese, all of that sauce that starts with a W that I can never pronounce. Next put in those snobby onions the rich folk call shallots. Now go on & get your hands all grimy & mix up that there stuff real good. Knock out 6 of them there bad boys, make em all look the same. We don't want ya'll fightin over who done got the bigger cow. Now if ya'll can do more that one thing at a time, go head & start fryin up them good smells, I think my rugrats watched the first part of Harry Clinger before I flipped um. (bout 3 minutes) I closed that there lid & cooked um till the next commercial. (bout 3 more) I put on the rest of the moldy stuff, and let it melt up there on top. Then I took it off. I toasted my buns. (don't worry I'm ok) Then I put a bun down, some mayo, the cooked cow, that there saute stuff, then a weedy green leaf, and finally another bun with more of that white oily stuff on it.
Tie up the pitbulls, the neighbors are gonna show up for this grub.