RECIPES: Recipe Details
Grilled Caesar Turkey Burgers Panini
This Burger is a quick, easy, delicious alternative to the traditional beef burger. Offering a Classic Italian style sandwich with a combination of everyones favorites Caesar salad, low calorie Turkey breast, fresh seasonal veggies on grilled Italian bread with some surprises along the way.
Recipe makes four sandwiches
- One loaf of fresh Baked Italian Bread
- 1/2 cup Colavita Olive Oil
- 1# Fresh Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp BBQ Lemon Pepper Rub
- 2.5 oz Fresh Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2.5 oz Fresh Shredded Romano Cheese
- 1 Head Fresh Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Fresh Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Favorite Caesar Dressing
- 1 bag kettle cooked Organic Potato Chips
- 1 Bottle Sutter Home Pinot Grigio
- Light Barbeques-On Gas Grill bring to medium hot flame. - Cut Italian bread on 3/8 inch thick diagonal bias. - Lightly Brush one side of Bread with Colavita Olive Oil (being certain to keep bread in order of that sliced so slices match up) - Place Oiled side of bread face down on grill, grill until lightly toasted approximately two minutes. Remove from grill and place on plate grilled side down. - Divide 1# Ground Turkey Breast into four 1/4# Patties and shape like sliced bread. - Lightly brush Turkey Patties with Colavita Olive Oil on each side. - Finely chop two Garlic Cloves and spread evenly onto each turkey pattie. -Season Patties with 1/4 Tsp each BBQ Lemon Pepper Rub and 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt. - Always wash hands, cooking surface and utensils after touching raw meat. -Grill Turkey Patties over Medium High Heat 350 degrees for four minutes on one side, flip Patties and cover with equal amounts of Parmesan and Romano cheese. Cook an additional four minutes. - While Turkey Patties are cooking Wash, trim and dry Romaine Lettuce. - Wash Roma tomato and slice thinly slice into equal amounts. - Peel and thinly slice Red Onion - Assemble Burger by removing Cooked Turkey Patties from grill, place one Pattie Cheese side up on each Bread Slice. -Cover with two pieces of Romaine lettuce, four slices of Roma Tomato and two slices of Red Onion. - Spread 1/8 cup of Caesar Dressing on each top slice of bread and place on top of assembled Burger. - Cut Assembled Burgers in half on Diagonal Bias. - Garnish each plate with Chips. -Serve with a Chilled glass of Sutter Pinot Grigio and enjoy!
This quick and easy, versatile burger can be adjusted to suit anyones particular taste by the addition or reduction of ingredients used.