RECIPES: Recipe Details
Election Campaigning going on, and the economy being what it is, we all need a little more patriotic spirit!
1. 12 Regular size Eggo Waffles in buttermilk flavor
1. 1 8oz jar of strawberry preserves
2. 6 large fresh strawberries, sliced in ¼’s
3. 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper
1. One 8 ounce tub of marscapone cheese
2. 8 tablespoons of maple syrup
1. 1 half quart of fresh blueberries sliced in half
1. 2 pounds ground chicken
2. 8 tablespoons maple syrup
3. 8 ounces cooked, chopped bacon
4. 2 teaspoons of salt
5. 1/8th cup of finely minced vidalia onions
1. 12 slices grilled bacon strips
Putting it all Together...
1. In a large mixing bowl, to make the meat, combine the ground chicken with 8 T of maple syrup, 8 oz. cooked chopped bacon, 2t salt, and 1/8 C minced onions. Set aside in refridgerator to marinate.
2. Defrost Eggo Waffles.
3. Slice the strawberries and dust with ground white pepper.
4. Mix the tub of marscapone cheese with 8T maple syrup. Refridgerate mix.
1. Using a gas grill, ignite and turn on high heat. Let the grill heat up to 500 degrees.
2. Scrub grill clean.
3. Using a paper towel coated with vegetable oil, wipe the grill grates until full lubricated.
4. Take the ground chicken mix out of the refridgerator and form into 6 equal large patties, set aside.
5. Separate the uncooked bacon slices.
6. Place the chicken patties on the grill and cook on high heat for 6 minutes each side, flipping only once. DO NOT press the burgers as this will remove all the juices and therefore the flavor!
7. After turning the patties over, place aluminum foil on the grill in a corner and place the bacon slices on top of the aluminum foil.
8. After 1 minute, flip the bacon over.
9. one minute later, remove the bacon and set aside.
10. When there are 2 minutes left for the patties to cook, place the Eggo Waffles on the top rack of the grill. 'Toast' one minute each side.
1. On a plate, place one Eggo Waffle.
2. Smear that waffle with ½ oz strawberry preserves
3. Top the with a chicken patty
4. Take another waffle and smear it with 1oz of marscapone cheese mix.
5. place 1 of the sliced strawberries on the bun with the strawberry preserves smeared on it.
6. On top of the cheese mix place 1oz sliced blueberries.
7. Place waffle with cheese and blueberries onto the chicken patty and lower bun.
8. CHOMP!! Take a bite and enjoy!!
Everbody loves chicken and waffles! This is my version of an old favorite!