RECIPES: Recipe Details
Fire and Ice Burger
This exhilarates the taste buds with sweet, salty and spicy flavors but also has mellowing cooling aspects. This burger satisfies all cravings and appetites!
2 pound of 80/20 ground beef
2 tbsps Worchester Sauce
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
1/4 cup red wine
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp of Chipotle hot sauce
3 cups Crumbled bleu cheese
12 pieces Iceberg lettuce
2 Whole Fresh avacados- sliced
6 pieces of sliced red onion
1. In a large bowl combine meat, salt, pepper, worchester sauce, wine mix well with hands and form into 6 patties.
2. Place the burgers on the grill over med/high heat and cook to your preference of wellness.
3. Once the burgers are done, remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Combine mayonnaise and hot sauce to create the sauce.
5. Assemble the burger on the croissant in the following order:
2 pieces of lettuce
1 piece of slicedRed onion
2 avacado slices
Spread top of croissant with sauce and place onto of burger.
This burger is very special because it also incorporates many of the sponsors products.