RECIPES: Recipe Details
E-Z Pizza Burger
Combining two of our 11 year old's favorite foods into one delicious meal.
1. 3 lbs ground chuck
2. 1 tbsp each of salt,pepper,onion and garlic powder
3. 6 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
4. 6 tbsp of chopped oniopn
5. 12 tbsp pizza sauce
6. 6 slices mozzerella cheese
7. 6 toasted buns
1. Preheat grill medium-high
2. Form 6 burger patties
3. Combine salt,pepper, onion and garlic powder and sprinkle both sides of patties
4. Cook 4-5 minutes per side
5. During last 2 minutes of cooking sprinkle 1 tbsp each of grated parmesan and chopped onion on each burger. Spread 2 tbsp of pizza sauce on each pattie. Place 1 slice of mozzerella on each burger. Continue to cook until slices melt.
6. Place burger on bun...Enjoy!
Fun recipe that our child can help prepare.