RECIPES: Recipe Details
CHICKEN PARMIGIANA BURGER
1 1/2 IBS. GROUND CHICKEN
1 1/2 CLOVES GARLIC (minced)
1 SMALL ONION ( chopped)
1 1/2 TSP FRESH PARSELEY (chopped fine)
1 1/2 TSP FRESH BASIL (chopped fine)
3 TBSP GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE
1/4 TSP SALT
1/8 TSP PEPPER
3 TBSP OLIVE OIL
6 CIABATTA ROLLS (sliced in half)
3 TBSP BUTTER (soft)
2 TXP GARLIC(minced)
1/2 C. MARINARA SAUCE
6 SLICES PROVOLONE CHEESE
1. Heat grill to medium heat. Put marinara sauce in small saucepan and place on grill to heat.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, garlic, parseley, basil, onion, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Mix thoroughly, then divide into 6 equal patties.
4. Brush burgers with olive oil, then place on grill. Cook 15-20 minutes or until done.
5. When burger have a couple of minutes left to cook, place cheese on each burger to melt.
6. In small bowl, blend butter and garlic. Brush on rolls and grill 3-4 minutes or until lightly golden.
7. Remove rolls from grill, place burgers on top of roll bottom, add 1 tbsp. sauce, finish with top of roll, and ENJOY!
This is a simple to make burger with tons of flavor and fresh ingredients. When my son, who doesn't like chicken parm, ate one by mistake, and raved about the "new burger meat" that I brought, I felt this could be a winner!