RECIPES: Recipe Details
Burger's at Victoria's
We start with the best hamburger that puts off less grease, that would be: Ground Beef Sirloin. Then we serve up some fun: a game for all outside fun is whiffle ball or inside fun is twister. Vicki
1. Ground Beef Sirloin.
2. Make patties 3/4 inch thick
3. Season with salt,
5. garlic powder,
6. a teaspoon of Worchestershire sauce.
7. then grill till done.
8. I grill till there no pink just to be safe.
9. Onion Roll Split in half make great burger buns.
10. Have laid out, tomatoes slices, onion slices, several kinds of cheese like American, provolone, or your favorite. put out brown mustard, ketchup, Mayo.
11. I let each person make their own burger when it comes off the grill.
12. I serve with chips or we fry French fries in our Deep Fryer. 13. We have on hand several kinds of white wine.
These burgers are great and each person has their own burger the way they like it. Thank you, Vicki