Wine Varietal: White Zinfandel
2 lbs of 80/20 Ground Beef Chuck
6 tsp course ground black pepper
6 tsp garlic Powder
3 tsp (heaping) McCormick Spicy Montreal Steak seasoning
3 Tbsp cream cheese
7 ½ Tbsp Fischer and Wieser Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
6 Mrs. Bairds Sesame Seed Hamburger Buns
3 tsp French’s Honey Mustard
1. Preheat the grill on high
2. Divide the 2 lbs of 80/20 beef into 6 equal 1/3 lb patties. Then divide each 1/3 lb patty into 2 equal pieces and flatten out. This will allow you to season the inside and create the “flavor pocket.”
3. Season each half of the burger with ¼ tsp of course black pepper, ¼ tsp of garlic powder, and 1/8 heaping tsp of McCormick spicy montreal steak seasoning. On one side cut a small piece of cream cheese (about ½ tbsp) and place it in the middle of one side and then pour 1 ¼ tbsp of the raspberry chipotle sauce over the cream cheese keeping it in the middle. Place the other half of the patty, season side down, on top and mold the two patties back together. Using a fork around the outside to start works best then mold the rest by hand. Season the outside on both sides just like the inside using ¼ tsp course black pepper, ¼ tsp of garlic powder, and 1/8 heaping tsp of McCormick spicy montreal steak seasoning.
4. Grill burgers on high trying to reduce the amount of flare ups for exactly 5 minutes on each side flipping only once for a total of 10 minutes.
5. Place the burger on the bun and top with just a little bit of French’s Honey Mustard and you are ready to eat.