Wine Varietal: Moscato
Indiana summer squash!I have been given a lot of summer squash this summer!
2 lb bacon
2 lbs lean ground beef
1 teaspoon sweet basil
½ teaspoon powdered garlic
1/2 cup ground brown rice bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 ounces of chopped pimento
2/3 cup red bell pepper
1 medium onion (chopped and diced)
1 medium size summer squash ( chopped and diced)
5 Tablespoons of olive oil
6 Slices of Mozzarella cheese
6 Tablespoons of Mustard
12 Tablespoons of Canola Mayonnaise
6 Lettuce leaves
6 Toasted brown rice bread buns
1. Cook bacon until crisp and set aside.
2. Prepare lettuce leaves and set aside.
3. prepare squash, onions, bell pepper, and pimento and set aside.
3. Mix together, 2 lbs ground chuck 1 egg, 1 teaspoon sweet basil, ½ teaspoon powdered garlic, 1/2 cup ground brown rice bread crumbs and form 6 patties.
4. While the burgers are grilling put olive oil in a small pan for the grill and simmer,onions, bell pepper, squash and pimento, and set aside.
5. Toast 6 brown brown rice buns on the grill
6. when burgers are done add 1 slice of Mozzerella cheese and let melt.
7. Next put 2 tablespoons of Canola Mayo on bun, add bacon, onion pimento, and squash mixture, add burger, bacon, and top with a lettuce leaf , and 1 tablespoon of mustard on the other side of the bun.
Cook on medium high heat on gas grill
Time to cook 30 minutes