Wine Varietal: Merlot
wanted a great tasty alternative for beef burgers
2 lb ground turkey
6 sesame seed buns
6 slices of american cheese
4 T butter
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1 large tomato
2/3 cup breadcrumbs
1 T garlic powder
1 T chili powder
2 T horseradish sauce
1 T salt
1 tsp black pepper
1. Begin by mixing in a bowl the turkey,the eggs (beaten), breadcrumbs, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Start forming patties with 1/3 lb of the ground turkey.
3. Grill the patties to desired wellness.
4. While the patties are grilling, slice the tomato into 6 slices.
5. Then, melt the butter and brush on the inside of the buns.
6. Place cheese slices on the patties to let it begin to melt.
7. Grill the buns to lightly toasted. This will happen quickly.
8. Remove the buns and patties.
9. Assemble the burgers by spreading a thin layer of the horseradish sauce on the bottom bun,then the burger, top with a slice of tomato, then the top bun.