Wine Varietal: Gewurztraminer
1-1/2 pound 75% ground beef (make into 6, ¼ pound patties)
I ½ tablespoon of minced lemon grass
½ an onion, finely chopped
2 pips of garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp of turmeric
1 ½ tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
1 teaspoon of coriander powder
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
1 cucumber, finely shredded
I onion, sliced thinly into rings
6 slices of Jalapeno cheddar cheese
6 Bulky Rolls
I cup of chunky peanut butter
1-1/2 cup of coconut milk
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
1 cinnamon stick
½ teaspoon of corriander
5 count of star anise
1) Preheat the grill to 450 degree
2) Combine all marinade ingredients in a food processor. Process till fine. Mix into ground beef and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, put all satay dressing ingredients and whisk till combined. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4) Shred cucumbers and soaked in ice cold water for 20 minutes. Drain. Slice onion into rings.
5) Form ground beef into patties. Placed patties on the grill, 2-3 minutes. Topped with cheese and grilled for another 3 minutes.
6) Place bulky rolls on the grill till it has nice charred marks
7) Placed patties on rolls, topped with cucumber, onions and satay sauce. Served.