Wine Varietal: Chardonnay
This is a recipe we grill out on my sisters grill in the back yardwhen family gets together in Indiana!
1 lb thick bacon
2 lb ground chuck
1 tsp basil
4 Tbsp’s of Sweet Baby Rays Honey Barbeque Sauce
1/2 tsp of Seasoned salt
2/3 cup of A-1 sauce
6 slices of mozzarella cheese
¼ tsp pepper
1 basil leaf
5 Tbsp of olive oil
2 large tomatoes (sliced)
6 leafs of lettuce
1 large onion (sliced)
6 toasted onion buns
6 tsp’s of Nacho Cheese melted
9 tsp’s of Miss Bonnie’s Gourmet Classic Cheddar Cheese Spread
1. Cook the bacon until crispy and drain the grease. Set bacon aside.
2. Mix together 2 lb’s of ground chuck, 1 tsp of basil, and 4 Tbsp’s of Sweet Baby Ray’s
Honey Barbeque Sauce.
3. Make 6 hamburger patties and press your thumb making two slight indentations in the
middle of the patty.
4. Sprinkle Seasoned salt on both sides of hamburger patties before grilling.
5. Grill on high heat until browned on both sides of the hamburger patties.
6. When the patties are browned on both sides brush both sides of the patties with A-1 sauce.
7. While the hamburger patties are on the grill, Slice onion, and sauté sliced onion. Place the sliced
onion in a pan with 5 Tbsp’s of olive oil on medium heat. Add 1 basil leaf, and ¼ tsp of pepper, and
sauté. Prepare and slice tomatoes and lettuce, and set aside.
8. Toast the onion buns on the grill
9. Place the nacho cheese in a small pan and heat on the grill.
10. After the burgers are done place 1 slice of Mozzarella cheese on each burger until melted. Remove from grill and set aside.
11. Take 1 piece of the onion bun and spread 1 ½ tsp’s of Bonnie’s Gourmet Cheddar Cheese spread. Next place 2 slices of tomato on the onion bun, and 1 slice of lettuce. Then place the burger on the lettuce. Add 1 tsp of melted nacho cheese on each burger, place 3 strips of bacon over the nacho cheese on each burger, add a tsp of barbeque sauce on each burger, and top with 2 slices of the sautéed onion mixture. Last place the other onion bun on top of the burgers.