Tags: cocktail recipes
Sweet, crisp, cool, and satisfying: If there’s one drink that says summer, this is it. Our Mini Bottle Melonade features ripe, juicy watermelon muddled and mixed with Sutter Home Pinot Grigio, served in our signature Mini Bottle turned upside-down in a cool, frosted glass.
Watermelon’s refreshing profile merges effortlessly with the fresh floral aromas and sweet flavors of Pinot Grigio. White peach, melon, citrus, and tropical fruits bring a crisp yet comforting element to this fruit-forward cocktail, while the Mini Bottle presentation adds a playful twist.
It’s a ripe, refreshing recipe perfectly primed for some fun in the sun.
If you love the sweetness of fresh watermelon, then try our Pineapple Wine Punch Coolers.
- Hurricane Glass, or Mason Jar
- 3 oz. delicious Sutter Home Pinot Grigio
- 7 Watermelon Pieces for each glass
- “5 (1 inch) Ice Cubes
- Add in Torn Mint
- 2 oz. lovely Lemonade
How to prepare, serve and garnish:
- Muddle watermelon and mint in glass. Add remaining ingredients to glass.
- Shake and pour into iced glass.
- Garnish: Watermelon Slice, Mint Sprig