Thanksgiving is upon us. It’s time to decorate our homes with a little extra love and seasonal decor. Make it effortlessly charming, warm and inviting, so when everyone comes to visit, they’ll feel all the love you put into it. Whether it’s pumpkins, pine cones, or personalized dinnerware everyone will feel welcome and revel in the spirited spread you’ve created.
What You’ll Need:
- Porcelain plate
- Oil-based paint pens or porcelain pens
How to Make:
- Make sure your plate is clean of any dust.
- Draw out your design with pencil onto the plate.
- With your oil-based paint pens or porcelain pens, carefully trace your design and decorate.
- Allow the paint to fully dry for 24 hours. It’s important that the oil in the pens dry completely before baking.
- Set your oven to 300 degrees and bake your plate for 35 minutes.
- Let cool and then enjoy!
If you love getting crafty over the holidays, you may also like these homemade Sutter Home cork wreaths.