Who says wreaths are only for the holidays? We certainly don’t. With this fun DIY Sutter Home cork wreath, you’ll want to start decorating now. This craft is not only the perfect way to kick off the fall season, but also it’s a great way to reuse your old Sutter Home corks.
The wreath’s warm and welcoming earth tones will make your guests feel greeted before they even set foot in your home.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Decorative leaves
- Pre-made grapevine wreath
- Sutter Home corks
- Colorful twine
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- With a hot glue gun, glue your decorative leaves and pinecones to the pre-made wreath.
- Take Sutter Home corks and wrap twine around them and tie them in a bow.
- Hot glue the corks onto the wreath.
- Let the glue dry.
- Hang on your front door and enjoy!
Go hang your creation on your front door with pride – it will be the envy of the neighborhood.
For more ideas of what to do with your old corks, check out this project.